141. Which technique is used to imitate an operation prior to actual performance ?
142. Which theory concerns making sound decisions under conditions of certainity, risk and uncertainty
143. Which variables are fictitious and cannot have any physical meaning ?
144. Who defined Operations Research as an aid for the executive in marketing his decisions by providing him with the quantitative information based on the scientific method of analysis ?
145. Who defined Operations Research as scientific approach to problem solving for executive management ?
146. Who defined Operations Research as scientific method of providing executive departments with a quantitative basis for decisions regarding the operations under their control?
147. Who developed Linear Programming for the purpose of scheduling the complicated procurement activities of the United States Air Force?
148. Who invented a method of formal calculations often termed as ?
149. Who originally called it Programming of interdependent activities in a linear structure but la shortened it to Linear Programming ?ter
150. Who pointed out that the businessman always studies his production function and his input prices and substitutes one input for another till his costs become the mnimum possible?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operations Research
Operations Research Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Operations Research Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....