MCQ quiz on Neural Network and Fuzzy Logic multiple choice questions and answers on Neural Network and Fuzzy Logic MCQ questions on Neural Network and Fuzzy Logic objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. ..................is/are the way/s to represent uncertainty.
2. .................are algorithms that learn from their more complex environments (hence eco) to generalize, approximate and simplify solution logic.
3. A model of language consists of the categories which does not include
4. A mouse device may be:
5. A........................is a decision support tool that uses a tree-like graph or model of decisions and their possible consequences, including chance event outcomes, resource costs, and utility.
6. An expert system differs from a database program in that only an expert system:
7. Arthur Samuel is linked inextricably with a program that played:
8. Chance Nodes are represented by,
9. Decision Nodes are represented by,
10. Decision Tree is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....