MCQ quiz on Compiler Design multiple choice questions and answers on compiler design MCQ questions quiz on compiler design objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. How many parts of compiler are there?
2. What is the output of lexical analyzer?
3. Three address code invloves
4. When a computer is first turned on or resrarted, a special type of absolute loader is executed called
5. When is the type checking usually done?
6. In a compiler, when is the keyboards of a language are recognized?
7. Scissoring enables
8. The graph that shows basic blocks and their successor relationship is called
9. Which of the following groups is/are token together into semantic structures?
10. Relocation bits used by relocating loader are specified by
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....