MCQ quiz on Machine Learning multiple choice questions and answers on Machine Learning MCQ questions on Machine Learning objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Regression trees are often used to model ........... data.
2. Selecting data so as to assure that each class is properly represented in both the training and test set.
3. Simple regression assumes a ........... relationship between the input attribute and output attribute.
4. Supervised learning and unsupervised clustering both require at least one
5. Supervised learning differs from unsupervised clustering in that supervised learning requires
6. Suppose your model is overfitting. Which of the following is NOT a valid way to try and reduce the overfitting?
7. The adjusted multiple coefficient of determination accounts for
8. The average positive difference between computed and desired outcome values.
9. The average squared difference between classifier predicted output and actual output.
10. The correlation between the number of years an employee has worked for a company and the salary of the employee is 0.75. What can be said about employee salary and years worked?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....