MCQ quiz on HTML5 multiple choice questions and answers on HTML5 MCQ questions quiz on HTML5 objectives questions to prepare for written test on web design and graphics design for freshers and it experts experience interviews. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Which element in HTML5 is used to indicate that text has been added to the document.
2. Which of the following input control is used for input fields that should contain an URL address in Web Form 2.0?
3. The HTML5 element used to draw graphics via scripting is
4. The value of -------------- attribute is a URL that designates a source document or message for the information inserted.
5. <legend> is used to assign a caption to a set of form fields as defined by a ------------------ element.
6. The element to specify a list of predefined options for input controls is
7. ---------------- attribute used in <table> element sets the width, in pixels, between the edge of a cell and its individual cells.
8. Which value of Socket.readyState atribute of WebSocket indicates that the connection has been closed or could not be opened?
9. The ----------- attribute specifies the number of columns in the table and is used to help quickly calculate the size of the table.
10. The attribute --------------- in table is used to provide a text summary of the tables purpose and structure.
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....