PeopleSoft multiple choice questions and answers on PeopleSoft MCQ questions quiz on PeopleSoft Certification Exam preparation objective questions to test your skills. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Where are definitions used to create fields on a page in the user interface and columns in application data tables stored?
2. The definitions that make up a PeopleSoft Application are stored in?
3. The Application Data is Cached in?
4. PeopleSoft has its own naming convention for system and non-system tables. In the list below, RECORDNAME refers to the name of any table or record. Referring to the above information, which one of the following identifies the naming convention PeopleSoft uses for system tables?
5. What is the record field property that should be set to validate dates for <> 30 days?
6. What are the requirements of an effective dated table?
7. EFFDT cannot occur at what occurs levels?
8. What type of a field can have Auto Update?
9. PeopleSoft tracks object changes using a system table. Which PeopleTools System table is used to track object changes?
10. When can a value be added in the underlying table?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....