21. A non – degenerate basic feasible solution is the basic feasible solution which has exactly m positive Xi (i=1,2,…,m), i.e., none of the basic variable is
22. A path formed by allowing horizontal and vertical lines and the entire corner cells of which are occupied is called a
23. A set of values X1, X2,…Xn which satisfies the constraints of the LPP is called
24. A solution may be extracted from a model either by
25. A...................models considers time as one of the important variable
26. A........has rows / column having non. basic cells for holding compensating (+) or (.) sign.
27. According to transportation problem number of basic cells will be exactly
28. After determining every basic cell with in this cycle, adjustment is obtained as minimum value in basic cells . this is known as
29. All the constraints are expressed as equations and the right hand side of each constraint and all variables are non.negative is called
30. All the parameters in the linear programming model are assumed to be
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....