MCQ quiz on Advertising and Sales Management multiple choice questions and answers on advertising and sales promotion MCQ questions on Advertising and Sales Management objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. POP is an abbreviation of
2. Creating image of product in the minds of target group is called
3. All of the following methods are used for evaluating advertising effectiveness except:
4. Providing offer to refund a part of the purchase price of any product to consumer is known as
5. If a consumer is getting a product with either low cost or any free good with it as an incentive to buy a product is called
6. Giving cash or award to customer for using the same product regularly is called
7. A certificate that gives buyer a kind of saving when they purchase any specified item is called
8. Providing reduced price than the marked price by the producer directly on the package or sometimes called cents-off deals is known as
9. ..............media can give 24 hour exposure to the public eye.
10. The best advertisement is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Advertising and Sales Management
Advertising and Sales Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Advertising and Sales Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....