MCQ quiz on International Finance multiple choice questions and answers on International Finance MCQ questions on International Finance objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A floating exchange rate
2. A forward contract to deliver British pounds for U)S) dollars could be described either as ..................or ...............
3. A forward currency transaction:
4. A simultaneous purchase and sale of foreign exchange for two different dates is called
5. A speculator in foreign exchange is a person who
6. A/An .............is an agreement between a buyer and seller that a fixed amount of one currency will be delivered at a specified rate for some other currency)
7. According to the Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) theory
8. An arbitrageur in foreign exchange is a person who
9. An economist will define the exchange rate between two currencies as the:
10. Arbitrageurs in foreign exchange markets:
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....