Entrepreneurship Development Multiple Choice Question and Answers on Entrepreneurship Development Objective Questions and Answers of Entrepreneurship Development Quiz for freshers and interview preparations. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A business arrangement where one party allows another party to use a business name and sell its products or services is known as
2. A business arrangement where one party allows another party to use a business Name and sell its products or services is known as.
3. A commercial banker would prefer a debt-equity ratio over the years as it indicates financial strength of a unit.
4. A Company is called an artificial person because
5. A key aspect of the financial section of the business plan is
6. A new venture's business plan is important because
7. A person owning and running a small firm, is known as.
8. A project, which may not add to the existing profits, should be financed by
9. A provisional SSI registration certificate is valid for a period of
10. A public corporation means
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....