MCQ quiz on Economics multiple choice questions and answers on Economics MCQ questions quiz on Economics objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. The fundamental economic problem faced by all societies is:
2. Capitalism refers to:
3. There are three fundamental questions every society must answer. Which of the following is one of these questions?
4. In the case of agriculture:
5. The agricultural price support program is an example of
6. If there is a price floor, there will be
7. If there is a price ceiling, there will be
8. If there is a price ceiling, which of the following is NOT likely to occur?
9. The goal of a pure market economy is to best meet the desires of
10. Which of the following is a characteristic of pure monopoly?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....