MCQ quiz on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) multiple choice questions and answers on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) MCQ questions quiz on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Customer Relationship Management is about
2. CRM technology can help in
3. A .......... is an organized collection of detailed information about individual customers or prospects that is accessible, actionable and current for marketing purposes such as lead generation and others.
4. .......... uses sophisticated mathematical and statistical techniques such as neutral networking and cluster analysis.
5. The main drawback of CRM is
6. The marketing messages committed to customers wishes is a part of
7. The method used to assess real cost of providing services to an individual customer is
8. .......... is any occasion on which the brand or product is used by end customers.
9. .......... is the study of how individuals, groups and organizations select, buy, use and dispose off goods, services, ideas or experiences to satisfy their needs and wants.
10. A consumer buying behavior is influenced by
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....