MCQ quiz on Digital Marketing multiple choice questions and answers on Digital Marketing MCQ questions on Digital Marketing, e-marketing, On page SEO, Off page SEO, social media marketing objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Who is the father of digital marketing?
2. The term Digital Marketing was first used in the
3. If the speed of displaying the website is slow then...........ranking method is used
4. .....................is a form of digital marketing that describes the use of the social web and social media (e.g. social networks, online communities, blogs or wikis) or any online collaborative technology for marketing activities, be it sales, public relations, research, distribution or customer service.
5. ..................occurs when a websites structure and content is improved to maximise its listing in organic search engine results pages using relevant keywords or search phrases.
6. ..............is an element of online PR that involves regularly updated posts about company activities in a format similar to online services such as Blogger and Wordpress.
7. ..............is the process of marketing accomplished or facilitated via the use of internet technologies (e.g. web, email, intranet, extranets).
8. A database of information that is maintained by human editors and lists websites by category and subcategory with categorisation is known as:
9. A form of marketing communications that uses the internet for the purpose of advertising, aiming to increase website traffic and/or encourage product trial, purchase, and repeat purchase activity is called:
10. A method of marketing by electronic mail wherein the recipient of the message has consented to receive it is called:
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....