Entrepreneurship multiple choice questions and answers on Entrepreneurship MCQ questions quiz on Entrepreneurship objective questions. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A corporate manager who starts a new initiative for their company which entails setting up a new distinct business unit and board of directors can be regarded as?
2. A corporate manager who starts a new initiative for their company which entails setting up anew distinct business unit and board of directors can be regarded as?
3. A Micro Enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed (According to MSMED Act, 2006):
4. A performance and credit rating scheme has been launched by the MSME Ministry to assess creditworthiness and capabilities of industries in the sector. What is it called?
5. A person who managed large project was termed as the entrepreneur in the _________.
6. A women entrepreneur is supposed to have a minimum financial interest in share capital of entrepreneur’s enterprise:
7. EDP (Entrepreneurship Development Programmes) is required to help:
8. Family business always interested to handover the change of his business to:
9. GATT is established in 1947, under:
10. Having more than 50% ownership position that provides the entrepreneur with managerialcontrol is called:
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....