MCQ quiz on Managerial Economics multiple choice questions and answers on Managerial Economics MCQ questions on Managerial Economics objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. The management of the ...............form of business organization is totalitarian in nature.
2. Given the price, if the cost of production increases because of higher price of raw materials, the supply ...........
3. Distinction between private sector and public sector is determined on the basis of
4. Managerial economics generally refers to the integration of economic theory with business
5. Under .........., price is determined by the interaction of total demand and total supply in the market
6. Oligopoly is a type of ..............market. A ................exists in the industry
7. Demand is determined by
8. Goods produced on small scale have
9. The out of pocket costs are
10. When a firms average revenue is equal to its average cost, it gets
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....