MCQ quiz on Consumer Behavior multiple choice questions and answers on Consumer Behavior MCQ questions on Consumer Behavior MBA M.Com Semester III IV objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A motive which operates below the conscious level is called
2. Those who seek out new intellectual experiences are called
3. The whole sellers and retailers buying behavior is classified as
4. The view that lower-class people imitate upper-class people is called
5. The stage in buying behavior which follows the reviews of supplier proposals by business buyer is
6. The set of shared beliefs, behaviors and attitudes associated with a large group of people is called
7. The relatively homogeneous and enduring divisions in a society, which are hierarchically ordered and whose members share similar values, interests, and behavior constitute what?
8. The rational element of motivation is called:
9. The price of products and services often influence whether..............., and, if so, which competitive offering is selected
10. The person with the most power is called
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....