MCQ quiz on Operations Management multiple choice questions and answers on Operations Management MCQ questions on Operations Management objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. ...............is an organized creative approach which has its objective, the efficient identification of unnecessary costùcost which provides neither quality nor use nor life nor appearance nor customer features.
2. ...............is the analysis and comparisons of items to group them into families with similar characteristics
3. ...............refers to the development of the concept or idea of a product in terms of specifications which are required for transforming the idea in to product
4. Production facilities are arranged as per the sequence of production operations from the first operations to the finished product. This method is called
5. The person most responsible for popularizing interchangeable parts in manufacturing was
6. Which of the following statement is not true in the case of goods?
7. ...............are those materials and equipments which have no immediate use but have accumulated due to faulty planning, forecasting and purchasing.
8. ...............is one that is capable of producing a variety of products (or parts) with virtually no time lost for changeovers form one product to the next.
9. ...............is the configuration of departments, work centres and equipment in the conversion process.
10. The Father of Scientific Management is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....