MCQ quiz on Rural Marketing multiple choice questions and answers on Rural Marketing MCQ questions on Rural Marketing MBA Semester VI, Semester V objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Which one of the following conflict becomes more severe as the urbanization intensifies
2. Which one of the following is NOT a challenge in rural marketing?
3. Which one of the following is NOT a rural pull factor?
4. Which one of the following is NOT factor influencing rural consumer behaviour?
5. Which one of the following is NOT one of the rural marketing strategies?
6. Which one of the following is the characteristic of rural consumers about brand loyalty?
7. Which one of the following is the major concern of farmers at the urban fringe?
8. Which programme is run by HLL through its social marketing campaign?
9. Which type of market buys goods and services for further processing or for use in the production process?
10. ......................are becoming a very attractive market; they are the ideal market for exotic travels, restaurants, high-tech home entertainment roducts, leisure goods & services and designer furniture & fashions
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....