31. Human Resource Management aims to maximise employees as well as organisational
32. Which of the following is closely associated with strategic human resource management?
33. The human resource management functions aim at
34. Demand for human resources and management is created by
35. How does the selection of an international assignee usually take place?
36. Which activities are not associated with workforce planning?
37. Strategic management process usually consists of ……………… steps
38. Which of the following is NOT a common criticism of using personality tests in selection?
39. One of the components of corporate level strategy is:
40. Treating employees as precious human resources is the basis of the approach.
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....