41. Seismic waves during earthquake are recorded and studied with the help of an instrument called as
42. Shallow earthquakes, less than 20 km deep are associated with
43. Sometimes there are some indications that would indicate that perhaps an earthquake would occur. Such indications are called
44. Special consideration in order to mitigate earthquake earthquake like disasters is given also to protect
45. Structural and Non-structural measures are elements of high category of Risk Reduction measures
46. TB disease generally affects of
47. Tenorist attack known as 9/11 took place in
48. The Bhopal gas tragedy is an example of:
49. The centre of a cyclone is a calm area and is called the............of the storm.
50. The centre of the cyclone is characterized by
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....