MCQ quiz on Viscosity multiple choice questions and answers on Viscosity MCQ questions quiz on Viscosity objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. What is Viscosity?
2. Poise is the unit of
3. Viscosity of water in comparison to mercury is
4. Excessive friction takes place when the viscosity is
5. 1 Stoke is equal to
6. A fluid having no viscosity is known as
7. A fluid which obeys the Newtons law of viscosity is termed as
8. Fluids with very high viscosity flow very.........
9. The best example of a substance with low viscosity is?
10. The viscosity of a fluid in motion is 1 poise
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....