MCQ quiz on Nitrogen Cycle multiple choice questions and answers on Nitrogen Cycle MCQ questions quiz on Nitrogen Cycle objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Ammonification is the process of
2. Nitrogen is assimilated/absorbed into plants in what form?
3. Only special bacteria can directly use nitrogen in our atmosphere and fix it so other organisms can benefit. These bacteria are called ....... bacteria
4. The conversion of Ammonia to Nitrite and then to Nitrates is called:
5. The Haber process refers to which biogeochemical cycle?
6. The nitrogen cycle is one of the most important and most complex of the biogeochemical cycles. It is important because nitrogen:
7. The nitrogen cycle, one of the most important biochemical cycles, may cause environmental problems because too much nitrogen can:
8. The process that converts Nitrates back to Nitrogen gas there by replenshing nitrogen in the atmosphere is called
9. What is the most common way that nitrogen fixation occurs?
10. When incoming solar radiation is converted to heat, it is least likely to be trapped and reradiated as infrared radiation in the troposphere by
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....