MCQ quiz on Radioactivity multiple choice questions and answers on Radioactivity MCQ questions quiz on Radioactivity objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. When unstable nuclei undergo radioactive decay, they emit three types of radioactivity. Which is not one of them?
2. Radioactivity is spontaneous and random.
3. Whether or not a nuclear fission reaction becomes self-sustaining depends on the release of:
4. Particles that are helium nuclei are called:
5. What is it called when two atomic nuclei are combined?
6. Quick electron emissions are called:
7. Radioactivity that takes the form of high energy electromagnetic waves would be:
8. Isotopes of an element have different numbers of:
9. What form of radioactive decay reduces the atomic number or number of protons by 2?
10. Which type of radioactive decay doesnt change the atomic number?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....