MCQ quiz on Landslides multiple choice questions and answers on Landslides MCQ questions quiz on Landslides objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. The movement of earthy materials from higher region to lower region due to gravitational pull is called
2. Downhill movement of earth is mainly caused by .
3. Movement of heavy vehicles on the unstable sloppy region creates .
4. is the device which is used to detect landslides.
5. To prevent landslide, improving the cultivation in the sloppy region, the roots of which Provide effect.
6. is a downward movement of wet soil along the slopes under the influence ofgravity.
7. is extremely slow downward movement of dry surfacial matters.
8. is ash from a volcanic mixer with water to form a thick river of mud.
9. A ........... is the form of rapid mass movement of earthy matters.
10. Movement of earthquake waves through the ground can produce .
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....