MCQ quiz on Measurement and Instrumentation multiple choice questions and answers on Measurements and Instruments MCQ questions on Measurement and Instrumentation objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Basically a potentiometer is a device for
2. Commonly used instruments in power system measurement are
3. Commonly used standard capacitor is
4. Damping of the Ballistic galvanometer is made small to
5. E.m.f. of a Weston cell is accurately measured by
6. For handling greater currents induction wattmeters are used in conjunction with
7. For measurement of inductance having high value, we should use
8. For measurement of mutual inductance we can use
9. For measurements on high voltage capacitors, the suitable bridge is
10. For measuring a very high resistance we should use
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....