MCQ quiz on Rocks and Minerals multiple choice questions and answers on Rocks and Minerals MCQ questions on Rocks and Minerals objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A mineral from which a metal can be profitably extracted is called
2. A mineral made of atoms of simple element is
3. Cuprite is an ore of
4. During volcanic eruptions, this molten material is continually ejected to the surface of the earth:
5. Limestone and marble are rich in
6. Minerals make up
7. Pudding stone is the name given to
8. Scientists who study about rocks and the crust of the earth are called
9. Symbiotic bacteria are formed in the roots of
10. Taj Mahal is made up of
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....