MCQ quiz on Current Electricity multiple choice questions and answers on Current Electricity MCQ questions on Current Electricity objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. If a power of 100 watt is being supplied across a potential difference of 200 V, current flowing is
2. A 5A fuse wire can with stand a maximum power of 1W in circuit. The resistance of the fuse wire is:
3. A carbon resistance is having a following coding green, orange, black, gold. The resistance of resistor is
4. A cell of emf E is connected with an external resistance R, then p.d. across cell is V. The internal resistance of cell will be
5. A steady current flows in a metallic conductor of non-uniform cross-section. The quantities/quantity constant along the length of the conductor is/are
6. A uniform w ire connected across a supply produces heat H per second. If wire is cut into three equal parts and all the parts are connected in parallel across the same supply, the heat produced per second will be :
7. A wire of resistance 3 Ω is cut into three pieces, which are then joined to form a triangle. The equivalent resistance between any corners of the triangle is :
8. An electric heater is connected to the voltage supply. After few seconds, current gets its steady value then its initial current will be
9. An electric heating element consumes 500 W, when connected to a 100 V line. If the line voltage becomes 150 V, the power consumed Will be:
10. At what temperature will the resistance of a copper wire become three times its value at 00C? (Temperature coefficient of resistance for copper = 4 x 10-3 peroC)
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....