MCQ quiz on Earth Science multiple choice questions and answers on Earth Science MCQ questions on Earth Science objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A volcano which is composed of lava flows and pyroclastic material and which is steep-sided and very tall is known as:
2. Fine parallel lines, or striations, are most likel to be seen on a cleavage surface of which of the following minerals?
3. Global climate change is being attributed to the atmospheric increase in what two gases produced by human activities?
4. Iceland has a great deal of volcanic activity. The reason for this is:
5. In geological studies, a dome shaped intrusion is called a:
6. In geological studies, all of the following are TRUE of P waves except that they:
7. Of the following, the rock that is most resistant to both chemical and mechanical weathering is:
8. Shiprock in New Mexico is a:
9. The concentration of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is in the range of:
10. The ice sheet that covered northeastern United States came from which of the following locations?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....