MCQ quiz on Human Eye and the Colourful World multiple choice questions and answers on Human Eye and the Colourful World MCQ questions on Human Eye and the Colourful World class 10 science objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A spectrum of light is observed when white light is directed to a prism as
2. A student is observing the diagram showing the path of a ray of light passing through a glass prism. He would find that for all angles of incidence the ray of light bends:
3. A student traces the path of a ray through a glass prism for four different values of angle of incidence. On analysing the diagrams he is likely to conclude that the emergent ray
4. Apparent position of the star appears raised due to
5. At the time of sunrise and sunset
6. At the time of sunrise and sunset, the light from sun has to travel
7. Atomspheric refraction occurs because
8. Blue colour of the sky is due to the phenomenon of:
9. Clouds appears white due to
10. Due to atmospheric refraction, apparent length of the day
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....