MCQ quiz on Electromagnetic Induction multiple choice questions and answers on Electromagnetic Induction MCQ questions on Electromagnetic Induction objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Whenever the magnetic flux linked with an electric circuit changes, an emf is induced in the circuit. This is called
2. In electromagnetic induction, the induced charge is independent of
3. An induced e.m.f. is produced when a magnet is plunged into a coil. The strength of the induced e.m.f. is independent of
4. According to Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction
5. A moving conductor coil produces an induced e.m.f. This isin accordance with
6. A coil of insulated wire is connected to a battery. If it is taken to galvanometer, its pointer is deflected, because
7. The polarity of induced emf is given by
8. The self inductance of a coil is a measure of
9. The coils in resistance boxes are made from doubled insulated wire to nullify the effect of
10. Two pure inductors each of self inductance L are connected in series, the net inductance is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....