MCQ quiz on Water Cycle multiple choice questions and answers on Water Cycle MCQ questions on Water Cycle objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. 95% of the Earths water is stored in its
2. After water vapor is carried high into the atmosphere, what happens to it?
3. Because water can dissolve many things, it is called
4. Because water continuously changes states from solid, liquid, and gas
5. Freshwater running underground are called
6. How much of Earths water is fresh water that people and animals can drink?
7. Precipitation is another word for
8. The water cycle also has another name. What is it?
9. The water cycle always starts in the
10. The water cycle is driven by the
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....