MCQ quiz on Magnetism and Matter multiple choice questions and answers on Magnetism and Matter MCQ questions on Magnetism and Matter objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Which of the following property shows the property of ferromagnetic substances?
2. Which of the following is responsible for the earth's magnetic field?
3. Which of the following is not showing the essential difference between electrostatic shielding by a conducting shell and magnetostatic shielding?
4. Which of the following is correct about magnetic monopole?
5. Which of the following independent quantities is not used to specify the earth's magnetic field?
6. Which of the following has higher magnetic susceptibility?zdiamagnetic
7. Which of the following has a low value in ferrites?
8. What is the angle of dip at a place where the horizontal component of earth's magnetic field is equal to the vertical component?
9. Three needles N1 N2 and N3 are made of a ferromagnetic, a paramagnetic and a diamagnetic substance respectively. A magnet, when brought close to them, will
10. The vertical component of earth's magnetic field . at a place is sqrt(3) times the horizontal component the value of angle of dip at this place is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....