MCQ quiz on Thermodynamics multiple choice questions and answers on Thermodynamics MCQ questions quiz on Thermodynamics objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. What is the name of the following statement: “When two systems are in thermal equilibrium with a third system, then they are in thermal equilibrium with each other”?
2. An aluminum plate has a circular hole. If the temperature of the plate increases, what happens to the size of the hole?
3. Which of the following temperature scales doesn’t have negative numbers?
4. A container filled with a sample of an ideal gas at the pressure of 1.5 atm. The gas is compressed isothermally to one-fourth of its original volume. What is the new pressure of the gas?
5. A container with rigid walls filled with a sample of ideal gas. The absolute temperature of the gas is doubled. What happens to the pressure of the gas?
6. The absolute temperature of an ideal diatomic gas is quadrupled. What happens to the average speed of molecules?
7. The average molecular kinetic energy of a gas depends on:
8. Kinetic Theory is based on an ideal gas model. The following statements about the ideal gas are true EXCEPT:
9. A sample of ideal gas has an internal energy U and is then compressed to one-half of its original volume while the temperature stays the same. What is the new internal energy of the ideal gas in terms of U?
10. An ideal gas with an internal energy U initially at 0 °C is heated to 273 °C. What is the new internal energy in terms of U?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....