MCQ quiz on Circular Motion multiple choice questions and answers on Circular Motion MCQ questions on Circular Motion objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A body is moving along a circular path with variable speed, it has
2. A body is traveling in a circle at a constant speed. It
3. A body of mass m moves in a horizontal circle of radius r at constant speed v for one complete revolution. Which of the following statements is incorrect?
4. A car is making a turn at speed v. The radius of the turn is r and the centripetal force on the car is F. If the car rounds the same curve at speed 2v, the required centripetal force is
5. A car sometimes overturns while taking a turn. When it overturns, it is
6. A car travels in a circle with constant speed. The net force on the car
7. A communication satellite is in a circular orbit around Earth. If the speed of the satellite is constant, the force acting on the satellite
8. A ladybug rests on the bottom of a tin can that is being whirled horizontally on the end of a string. Since the ladybug, like the can, moves in a circle, there must be a force on it. What exerts this force?
9. A particle is acted upon by a force of constant magnitude which is always perpendicular to the velocity of the particle? The motion takes place in a plane. It follows that
10. A particle is performing a U.C.M. Which is the wrong statement regarding its motion?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....