MCQ quiz on Astronomy multiple choice questions and answers on astronomy MCQ questions quiz on astronomy objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. The largest circular storm in our solar system is on the surface of which of the following planets?
2. The biggest asteroid known is
3. Rounded to the nearest day, the Mercurian year is equal to
4. One of the largest Volcanoes in our solar system-if not the largest is named Olympus Mons. This Volcano is located on
5. One Jupiter day is equal to which of the following?
6. The time interval between two successive occurrences of a specific type of alignment of a planet (or the moon) with the sun and the earth is referred to as
7. Which one best represents the time it takes energy generated in the core of the sun to reach the surface of the sun and be radiated?
8. The sunspot cycle is
9. The Andromeda Galaxy is which of the following types of galaxies?
10. About how many light years across is the Milky Way?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....