81. The nodal department for wind detection IMD refers to
82. The North-East India is seismically one of the six most active regions of the world along with the other five zones of
83. The phrase WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION entered widespread usage in?
84. The place of origin an earth quake is called
85. The point within the earth where earthquake generated is called
86. The presence of high hill ranges with alternate valleys in Tripura is much similar to the ridge-Vale topography of
87. The primary goal of a disaster preparedness plan is:
88. The primary result of earthquakes is
89. The process of identifying the probability of occurrence of a natural hazard of a given intensity at a specific location based on an analysis of natural processes and site conditions is termed as
90. The Richter Scale is used for measuring of
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....