21. Social classes differ in media preferences, with upper-class consumers often preferring what and lower-class consumers often preferring television?
22. Smoke detectors, preventive medicines, insurance, retirement investments, seat belts, burglar alarms, and sunscreen are all examples of products to satisfy consumers..........needs
23. Services that aid consumers in their search and decision making on the Internet are known as what?
24. Secondary reference groups include
25. Rules for purchasing are called
26. Research has shown that most of the online search leading up to a purchase was hat?
27. Product involvement refers to...............or personal relevance of an item.
28. Persons own living or interacting and acting pattern is classified
29. People will forget much that they learn. They tend to retain information that supports their attitudes and beliefs. This is called
30. Needs of customers are triggered by
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....