51. The alloy which contains aluminum is
52. Aluminum bronze is made up of
53. An alloy of Al and Mg is
54. Which of the following is not a property of aluminum?
55. The metal which is soft?
56. The metal with the lowest density from the following is
57. The metal which is liquid at room temperature is
58. Tungsten is used in electric bulbs because
59. The nonmetal which is a good conductor of electricity is
60. Metals combine with oxygen to form _______ oxides.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Metals and Non-metals
Metals and Non-metals Question and Answer