11. Antimony and arsenic belong to the category of
12. Noble’s gases do not react because they have _______electrons in their valence shell.
13. As we go down in the electrochemical series of metals, the reactivity
14. The element present below hydrogen in electrochemical series is
15. The metal which can replace magnesium from its salt is
16. The most reactive of the following metals is
17. Metals can be hammered into thin sheets. This property is called
18. Metals are malleable and ductile because
19. Metal which is the best conductor of electricity
20. The colour of iodine is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....