11. River Indus originates from which place ?
12. The river Cauvery originates from which state ?
13. Which of the following is not the Peninsular Rivers of India?
14. Which of the following river is named as the Dakshina Ganga?
15. Which of the following is matched correctly?
16. Narmada river originates from Amarkantak in which place ?
17. The river also Known as Tsangpo in Tibet is
18. Which rivers flows through Maharashtra and Gujarat ?
19. Which river is known as the twin of the Narmada
20. Which of the following is not matched correctly?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Rivers of India
Rivers of India Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Rivers of India Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....