11. If more than single species of fish is cultured at a time, then it is called
12. Pisciculture is rearing and production of
13. Induced breeding technique is used in
14. Inand fisheries are
15. Isinglass is employed in
16. Some elasmobranchs have modified pelvic fin for copulation called:
17. In India which of the following genera of earthworms is extensively used for vermiculture
18. Sucking mouth and rasping tongue is present in :
19. Identify the edible freshwater teleost
20. Which of the followings aortic arches form pulmonary artery in lung fishes?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Fisheries
Fisheries Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Fisheries Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....