11. A rock attached to a string swings in a vertical circle. At the highest point,
12. A satellite moving in a circular orbit around Earth and maintaining a constant speed will experience a
13. A small car is being driven in a circular path at constant speed on a horizontal surface. What is the direction of the frictional force that keeps the car from skidding as it travels along this path?
14. A stone is tied to one end of a string. Holding the other end, the string is whirled in a horizontal plane with progressively increasing speed. It breaks at some speed because
15. A tin can whirled on the end of a string moves ina circle because
16. After closing a deal with a client, Kent leans back in his swivel chair and spins around with a frequency of 0.8 Hz. What is the period of Kents spin?
17. An airplane is taking a turn in a horizontal plane
18. An object moves in a circle with a period of 0.025 hours. What is its frequency in Hz?
19. Applying a force to an object perpendicular to its direction of motion will cause the object to
20. Decreasing the mass of an object on a circular path but keeping its velocity and radius constant
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Circular Motion
Circular Motion Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Circular Motion Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....