141. Who invented the optical telegraph?
142. Who offers source and destination port numbers used for multiplexing and demultiplexing of data respectively.
143. Who operates on top of many different bearer services capable of carrying data.
144. Who stores all static information about a user as well as his or her current location.
145. Who stores the current position of satellites and a mapping of each user to the current satellite through witch communication to the user is possible.
146. Who was the first to demonstrate the wave character of electrical transmission through space.
147. Wireless Application Protocol Forum(WAP Forum) was founded in
148. Wireless networks can also be used to replace
149. Wireless Transaction protocol is on top of either
150. WML specified as an
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mobile Communication
Mobile Communication Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Mobile Communication Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....