11. A GSM system consist of how many sub system.
12. A GSM system consists of ............... subsystems.
13. A GSM system that has been introduced in European countries for railroad systems is
14. A public telephone service was available in
15. A useful service for very simple message transfer is the
16. Allowing terminals and software from different vendors to communicate with networks from different providers is called
17. An algorithm used for authentication is
18. An algorithm used for encryption is
19. An even more fixed pattern that still allows some random access is exhibited by
20. An example for an implicit reservation scheme is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....