81. Android system assigns each application a unique ID that is called_____________
82. Linux user ID is assigned to each application by android system to
83. __________ controls life cycle of activities and manages activity stack level requirements.
84. _____________ is a program that obeys our keyboard input from the user and performs actions as directed by the user
85. For starting the shell we use the following syntax.
86. To uninstall the application through the shell adb ,syntax is____________
87. Android Framework is described in__________ file
88. JSON stands for_______________
89. API stands for____________
90. ___________ provides support for Hyper Text Transfer protocol (HTTP)
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Android
Android Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Android Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....