MCQ quiz on Mortgages multiple choice questions and answers on Mortgage Market MCQ questions on Mortgage calculations objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. The monthly mortgage payment divided by the loan amount is commonly referred to as the
2. Assume that a borrower has a choice between two comparable fixed-rate mortgage loans with the same interest rate, but different mortgage terms, one being a 30-year mortgage and the other a 15-year mortgage. Under financially unconstrained circumstances, which of the following statements best describes the borrowers preference?
3. For the purposes of estimating the effective borrowing cost (EBC), only those up-front expenses associated with obtaining the mortgage should be included. With this in mind, which of the following costs should not be included in ones calculation of EBC?
4. From the borrowers perspective, the effective borrowing cost is often viewed as the implied internal rate of return (IRR), since it takes into consideration costs that the borrower faces, but which are not passed on as income to the lender. Included in this calculation are closing costs, which may consist of all of the following except
5. Given the following information on a 30-year fixed-payment loan, determine the remaining balance that the borrower has at the end of seven years. Interest Rate: 7%, Monthly Payment: $1,200.
6. Given the following information on a fixed-rate loan, determine the maximum amount that the lender will be willing to provide to the borrower. Loan Term: 30 years, Monthly Payment: $800, Interest Rate: 6%
7. Given the following information on an interest-only mortgage, calculate the monthly mortgage payment. Loan amount: $56,000, Term: 15 years, Interest Rate: 7.5%.
8. Given the following information, calculate the balloon payment for a partially amortized mortgage. Loan amount: $84,000, Term to maturity: 7 years, Amortization Term: 30 years, Interest rate: 4.5%, Monthly Payment: $425.62.
9. Given the following information, calculate the effective borrowing cost (EBC). Loan amount: $166,950, Term: 30 years, Interest rate: 8 %, Payment: $1,225.00, Discount points: 2, Other Closing Expenses: $3,611.
10. Given the following information, calculate the lenders yield. Loan amount: $166,950, Term: 30 years, Interest rate: 8 %, Payment: $1,225.00, Discount points: 2.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mortgages
Mortgages Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Mortgages Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....