161. ..........refers to the way a service provider and his employees anticipate what the customers want and provide them before they ask for service to make them delighted and surprised.
162. The only revenue producing element in the marketing mix is.
163. ..........factor is not considered as an important one while selecting channel of distribution
164. Which of the following is not an element of Social marketing mix?
165. If advertising give focus on a particular product or brand, it is known as
166. When the advertisement is to create an image or reputation of the firm, it is a case of
167. The set of all the products a firm made available to consumers buy is called.
168. Trading up is a method of product line modification by.
169. Trading down is a method of product line modification by.
170. ..........means placement of company product or products in the minds of target consumers relative to the competitive products
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Marketing Management
Marketing Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Marketing Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....