41. Each TDM channel occupies the.................carrier for 577 ms in every 4.615ms.
42. Each transmitter in cellular systems is called a
43. ETSI stands for
44. Expansion for FCA is
45. Expansion for GSM is
46. Expansion for PDA is
47. Expansion of NMT system is
48. Explicit reservation scheme is
49. For java applications, the technical requirements for i-mode systems are
50. GEO satellites have a distance of almost
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....