31. Cells are combined in
32. Cells are combined in
33. Clients and servers can agree upon a common level of protocol functionality during session establishment is called as
34. Combination of different schemes is represented by
35. Cordless telephone was introduced in the year
36. CSMA means
37. Data is transmitted in small portions called
38. Data is transmitted in to small portions called
39. DLC stands for
40. Each Bluetooth device performs frequency hopping with..................hops/sec.
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....