31. Splint an injury to a muscle, bone, or joint only when
32. When performing CPR on a child, how deep should the chest compressions be?
33. When performing CPR on an adult, how deep should the chest compressions be?
34. What is the CPR procedure for a six-year-old boy?
35. When performing adult CPR you give
36. When helping an unconscious choking victim, you would give an adult ……………… chest thrusts. For an infant you would give ………………. back blows and ………… chest thrusts.
37. When performing CPR on a child you give
38. For which of the following burn victims should you immediately call yourlocal emergency phone number?
39. A wound where there is damage to the soft tissue and blood vessels under the skin is called
40. What is the most common reason an infants heart stops?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....